Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where can I find a ballet School for kids 5 and Over ?

I have a Niece who has never danced ballet however she everytime she see's it on T.V she tells me she wants to do that and i want to enroll her in school!



Where can I find a ballet School for kids 5 and Over ?home theatre



Yellow pages. Then call them and ask if they take kids that young.



Where can I find a ballet School for kids 5 and Over ?ballet theater opera theater



it depends where you live. my dance studio, touch of class in broomall or downing town is kid friendly, and everybody there is friendly. i %26lt;3 it there and im thinking of never leaving. go on google and look up



touch of class dance studio



we only have one website, for both broomall and downingtown.



also, you can just go to . . . .



http://www.touchofclassdance.com/



we also have competitive teams . . . . .



mini's (3rd grade - 6th grade)



juniors (4th - 7th)



teens (5th - 9th)



siniors (9th - 12th)



when your child is old enough she could possibly be on competition. . . . . . . . . . . .



if you dont like there im sorry if i wasn't any help. good luck!
I've done Ballet for 13 years. My mom says she went to yahoo local and search for ballet school in our area just city and state is all and she found an awesome school for 45 dollars!! it really helps! the have comments and loads of info

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd