Thursday, December 10, 2009

I want to be a ballet dancer?please help?

what do i do i cant afford any classes i want to practice at home but i just dont know that much moves i cant afford ballet clothes and i relly want to become one im being sent to collage for it from a teacher and it hurts me that i cant learn anything ;....(



I want to be a ballet dancer?please help?state theatre



Awww sorry! Well this girl i know she really wants to go to ballet school and she can't. So here is what you do get a dvd and practice in there.



I want to be a ballet dancer?please help?theater opera theater



My suggestion would be that you get a DVD and practice at home. if you don't get one at your local ballet store you can always look on-line. google is a good place to start.
try this website



http://www.artofballet.com/lessons.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd