Thursday, December 10, 2009

What are the levels in ballet?

And also, what sort of things should I be able to do in Level 3 ballet? I'm 13 and just starting and the instructor said it would be hard. I want to be able to do at least something before the classes start.



Please help!



What are the levels in ballet?violin



Every studio has different levels. Mine is pre-ballet till level 6. Then we have intro to pointe until pointe 3. Try stretching at home. Try your left, right and middle splits. Hold each for 45 seconds. If you do this every day your flexibility will certainly improve. You could also purchase a theraband to strengthen your feet. Look around at www.discountdance.com to purchase leotards and dance items. The most beneficial things that you can to are stretching. Once you go to your first class you can practice steps that are hard or award at home, this way you will improve greatly. Best of luck!



What are the levels in ballet?chinese theater opera theater



depends on what your studio considers level 3. it also depends on what syllabus they follow...im assuming its not checceti, because they use grades not levels, and it involves testing to move up, you dont just fall into a 3...it might be RAD (royal academy of dance) or vagonova, but without knowing what syllabus they use i cant really begin to take a guess. you should know the positions, the port de bras positions, tendu, battmant, developpe', plie, releve'. as well as some core terminology. look it up on youtube or wikipedia. good luck.
I'm 19 and i'm in my second year of Ballet. My dance school doesn't do levels other than begginer and advanced. I'm in the advanced class which pretty much does every step in the book but pointe. I would suggest you get a ballet book that shows you how to do the basics and more.
It depends on the studio. Mine are:



Ballet I



Ballet I/II



Ballet III/IIII



Ballet B/C that is the highest and most intese level. I am in this level...



I don't really know what to tell about what you should now... most of the basics. Like I said each studio is different.



Good luck and happy dancin!
Ive heard ppl talk about levels but I have no idea what it is. At my studio its grade 1, 2, 3 and so on. But if level 3 is like grade 3; [cough cough gonner cough] its gonna be really hard

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd